STEP BY STEP
Selling a home is a complicated process, but I will guide you through it every step of the way.
Step 1 — Pricing
- Your agent prepares a comparative market
- Review market conditions
- Review other homes on the market
- Discuss your home-sale goals
- Determine the optimal listing price
Step 2 — Preparing
- Remove clutter and organize
- Clean and make repairs
- Stage your home for sale
- Consider a home protection plan
- Complete listing documents and disclosures
- Create a HomeBase® account to manage documents,
deadlines and tasks
Step 3 — Marketing
- Install distinctive Coldwell Banker® yard sign
- Promote your home on the MLS
- Syndicate your home’s listing to up to 700 websites
- Respond to online buyer inquiries through InTouch
- Arrange showings
- Hold open house
- Communicate feedback
- Market your property via email, direct mail and social media
- Provide market updates
Step 4 — Closing
- Evaluate offers and negotiate best price and terms
- Enter documents into HomeBase
- Facilitate inspections
- Coordinate closing date, time, location and contacts
- Monitor buyer financing and home appraisal
- Follow up on details
- Review closing statement
- Close the sale
- Provide copies of all closing documents and enter into HomeBase
#1 BRAND ONLINE
Home buyers are online — and one real estate brand gets more of their attention than any other.
The Coldwell Banker® brand is the #1 most-visited residential real estate brand online.*
Website Visits by Brand
INTERNET MARKETING ADVANTAGE
Your home will be shown on up to 700+ websites, including the most-visited real estate websites in the world, putting it in front of potential buyers everywhere. Our comprehensive internet marketing strategy includes displaying your home with a detailed description and multiple photos on the most-visited real estate websites.
Syndication to as Many as 700+ Partner Websites
Our websites attract tens of millions of visitors each year — locally, nationally and internationally — with considerable traffic coming from mobile and tablet devices.
This website features properties for sale in our region and across the country, and is optimized to view on laptops, desktops, mobile devices and tablets.
This national website attracts millions of visitors each month, and sends leads from interested buyers to affiliated offices and agents.
Featuring an exceptional inventory of luxury home listings, coldwellbankerluxury.com attracts affluent buyers from around the world.
MARKETING YOUR HOME
We offer one of the most powerful and comprehensive marketing programs for attracting buyers and getting homes sold. In addition to our industry-leading online strategy, we use a proven combination of traditional and cutting-edge methods to showcase your home.
- National brand advertising
- Online advertising
- Print advertising
- Social media
- Direct print and email marketing
- Just Listed flyers and postcards
- Media relations/public relations
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury®program
- Yard signs
- MLS (multiple listing service)
- Professional photography
- Open houses/broker opens
EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY MARKETING
In today’s competitive real estate market, the key to success is differentiation — doing common things in an uncommon way. In fact, differentiation from the competition has become the cornerstone of service to our valued clients.
We are proud to deliver exceptional marketing programs that help produce results. Each step of your property’s marketing plan is designed to help your home sell fast and for the desired price. We ensure that from concept to completion, your home is uniquely cared for by our expert marketing team.
We have the ability to showcase properties at a vast regional level through View, a magazine exclusive to Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Arizona and Southern California. The visually engaging, full-color magazine is distributed to consumers through news publications each month, reaching hundreds of thousands of potential buyers in targeted ZIP codes throughout the region.
Additionally, homes advertised in View are featured on CBView.com, the online companion to View magazine.
POSITION YOUR HOME TO SELL
In real estate, knowledge is power, and I am a local-market expert. By sharing current market data, trends and a comparative market analysis (CMA), I will help you make an informed decision about your home’s market value and ideal asking price.
Factors that Impact Your Home’s Value:
- Market Conditions – the current supply (or inventory) of homes for sale, buyer demand, interest rates and availability of financing, prices of recently sold properties, economic factors and seasonal demand
- Your Home’s Condition – location, age, size of the home and lot, floor plan and architectural style
- The Competition – the number of similar properties for sale and their prices, condition, location and financing terms
Factors that Do Not Impact Your Home’s Value:
- Original Price – what you paid for your house
- Needed Proceeds – the net cash proceeds you want or need
- Opinions – what friends and neighbors say your home is worth
While you and your agent will set your home’s asking price, the buyer will set the sales price. If you price your home too high, you’ll miss out on potential buyers. Pricing your property at fair market value, from the start, will generate the most activity from real estate agents and home buyers. The price must attract enough attention to result in showings and offers.
START TO FINISH
I am your partner in all aspects of the home-sale process. Our industry affiliations ensure you receive complete assistance from beginning to end, giving you one-stop-shop convenience.
Guaranteed Rate Affinity provides mortgages across the country and features incredibly low rates, fantastic customer service and a fast, simple process.
An American Home Shield home warranty provides that extra measure of security that makes buyers feel more secure and confident in the purchase of your home.
Equity Title Company (Phoenix) and Catalina Title (Tucson) can research and resolve any issues before the closing to help ensure your transaction closes smoothly and on time.
Castle Edge Insurance Agency offers competitive rates on homeowners, condominium, renters, automobile, second home, vacant home and umbrella coverage.
Our unique concierge offerings can provide assistance before, during and after the sale of your home — from moving to home repairs, maintenance and renovation.
Highly skilled Coldwell Banker Commercial NRT agents offer a full spectrum of office, industrial, retail, multi-family and hospitality services.